1. You have to use the same font.
2. You have to put these rules while doing this tag.
3. You have to tag 10 Deviants.
4. You cannot skip a question.
1. How did you get one of your scars?
When i was born there was an accident on the hospital so i got the wrong machine settings, and one of my lungs exploded. so i got a surgery then.
2. How did you celebrate your last birthday?
Me and my friend asked a stranger if he could drive us to the city, so when we got to the city we forgot we had nothing to do, and it was afternoon, so when it started to rain, we had no money to use on the bus, we had to walk back home, but we couldn't do that either, because it would take hours, so then we just started walking and we remembered that we couldn't call a friend to pick us up, so we asked strangers around for the phone so we could call our friend, and he said that his grandpa was gonna celebrate his birthday as well, so we asked if he could pick us up so we could go there too. it was really fun. because we learned how to live without money in a big city far away from home. and we had to wait an hour for him to pick us up, so we stood there, hiding at the bus stop, and the reason why was because it was raining hard, snowing, and it was a storm with thunder as well, we just listened to music until we got picked up, we were soaking wet. but it was still fun and we're never gonna do that on a bad day. when we got to our friends grandpa, i didn't know who they were, but they knew who i was since they knew my dad and my grandpa. we were there for hours. so then my dad called, i didn't tell him that we went to the city, but i told him that we went to our friend's granpa's birthday celebration, and he was ok with it because they knew each other, and we all knew each other some way it was amazing and confusing with akward silence at times. Lesson of that day. Never go to the city on a bad day with no money and no money on your phone to call someone.
3. How are you feeling at this moment?
4. How did your night go last night?
pretty good, but still sick
5. How did you do in school?
i'm still on school, but i'm doing good.
6. How did you get the T-Shirt that you're wearing?
my teacher's son is in the military so he didn't need it, now it's mine and the rest of his clothes.
7. How often do you see your best friend(s)?
8. How much money did you spent last month?
in dollars it would be just around 20 dollars.
9. How old do you want to be when you get married?
when i find the right one
10. How old will you be at your next birthday?
1. Where does your best friend(s) live?
here and there, i have friends around the world
2. Where did you last go?
3. Where were you born?
In Norway, Lofoten.
4. Where did you last hung out?
on my room
5. Where is your favourite place to be?
6. Where do you go to school?
7. Where did you sleep last night?
8. Where is your dream house located?
In the forest in a cabin. i don't need much in Ireland
9. Where do you live?
10. Where does your significant other live?
I don't have anyone special anymore
1. What's your mother's name?
2. What did you do last weekend?
Sleepover at a friend.
3. What is the most important part of your life?
My computer and every technological stuff i have.
4. What would you rather be doing?
Stay at home forever and be on my computer or play games.
5. What is your best memory as a child?
I don't have any memory that is the best, but i do remember just now that i used to play on the Vista, or XP, Minesweep and the Pinball game with the technomusic, it was the so good, and i even had consoles to play one at times. but those games on the computer before the internet was fun.
6. What did you last cry over?
I rarely cry, tears just fell out because of the pain or because of something funny. but i think it was when someone else started crying. because when a man cries, another man cries with him.
7. What always make you feel better when you're down?
Being on my computer watching youtube.
8. What's the most important part you look for in a significant other?
Humor, and weirdness
9. What are you worried about?
I'm never worried
10. What did you have for breakfast?
I didn't eat breakfast today, but i had dinner.
1. Who was the last person you saw?
someone on youtube
2. Who was the last person you texted to?
someone on G+
3. Who was the last person you hung with?
4. Who was the last person you called?
I don't remember
5. Who did you last hugged?
a girl friend of mine, not my girlfriend
6. Who was the last person that texted you?
someone on G+
7. Who was the last person you said "I love you"?
I can't remember
8. Who is your significant other?
I don't have anyone
9. Who is/are your best friend(s)?
I have too many here and there, and i don't want to say names, cause then the other ones would get mad.
10. Who is you favourite singer?
I don't have any singer i like the most.
1. When is your birthday?
2. When did you lose your virginity?
Still have it, for now.
3. When was your first video game?
when i was 6, or younger.
4. When do you usually go to bed?
right now i've changed my day rythm, so around 3 am
5. When did you first said "I love you" to another person besides your family?
I can't remember
6. When did you started schooling?
7. When was your first performance of anything in front of anyone?
when i was 7, or 8, i sung a song in front of hundreds of people
8. When did you last see the doctor?
does the dentist count? if so then weeks ago
9. When was the last time you went swimming?
2 months ago, it was only a few min, the rest i was on land
10. When do you usually eat your breakfast?
at around 8:30 am
I'm not gonna nominate people